Summit provides for government and commercial organizations in a variety of environments.
Department of Defense
- Department of the Army
- Department of the Air Force
- Department of the Navy
- U.S. Joint Forces Command
- Army National Guard
- Air National Guard
- General Services Administration
- Lockheed Martin
- General Dynamics
- Northrup Grumman
- Harris Corp.
- L-3 STRATIS
- NCI Inc.
Examples of current and recent projects include:
- Mission Planning Support Contract (MPSC) — Since August of 2017 Summit has been the prime on a $250M single award IDIQ supporting the U.S.A.F Mission Planning Enterprise. Summit manages over 225 FTE in more than 50 locations in 7 countries on MPSC. Our personnel perform software development, configuration management, systems administration, and mission specific support and training to USAF, ANG, USMC, and dozens of Foreign Military Sales clients in highly cleared environments.
- Air Force Weather Agency — website development and maintenance; system engineering, development and sustainment.
- Air and Army National Guard — network engineering; information assurance; systems administration; database administration; help desk; computer-based training design and support.
- Maneuver Support Center of Excellence — instructional services; modeling and simulation support; doctrine development.
- Special Operations Command — database and applications development and maintenance; disaster recovery; helpdesk support; system engineering.
- United States Strategic Command — software engineering; system administration.