GSA IT 70
Introduction to GSA IT 70
The General Services Administration (GSA) Information Technology (IT) Schedule 70 is an Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) multiple award schedule, providing a wealth of IT services and solutions to Government and commercial clients.
Summit Technologies, Inc. is a Special Item Number (SIN) 132-51: Information Technology Professional Services holder under GSA IT 70 contract number 47QTCA19D00A7.
Services offered under this SIN include:
- cloud services (all associated labor);
- cognitive computing;
- conversion and implementation support;
- database planning and design;
- Internet of Things (IoT);
- IT project management;
- migration services (of all kinds);
- network services;
- resources and facilities management;
- systems analysis, design, and implementation; and
- other services relevant to 29 CFR 541.400.
With the IT Professional Services SIN, you get:
- access to pre-vetted, experienced IT solution providers;
- access to the complete range of IT professional services;
- innovative and cutting-edge technologies and methodologies;
- a universal labor category set that includes subject-matter experts (SMEs) in any technical field;
- the ability to meet socioeconomic goals with awards to small businesses and other qualified vendors;
- the ability to establish Blanket Purchase Agreements (BPAs) for recurring needs or indefinite requirements over several years;
- reduced procurement lead times, with no synopsis required;
- pre-negotiated ceiling prices that can be further discounted;
- established terms and conditions at the master contract level;
- customized terms and conditions at the task order level;
- simplified service procurement process; and
- more data available to track IT spend.
- Master Contract Number: 47QTCA19D00A7
- Contractor DUNS Number: 942852021
- Contractor CAGE Code: 1JPC5